What We Do
We listen, and then support you, an individual on life's journey to access socio-economic freedoms through self-determined, fair and meaningful employment.
We listen and then support your organisation to develop the skills and kowledge to create opportunities to support individuals on their journey to economic inclusion, to be part of a cohesive society.
To establish an evidence based approach through practical research which enables organisations to support all people with disability to self-determine their socio-economic future through personalised inclusive employment within a culture which values a social quality architecture.
We listen and support you, an individual on life's journey to access socio-economic freedom through self-determined, fair and meaningful employment.
We listen and support your organisation to develop the skills, knowledge and capacity to support individuals on their journey to economic inclusion and to be part of a cohesive society.
We listen and support government to understand processes and develop policy that supports individuals and organisations to work together to support inclusion and cohesion in society.
· the right of all individuals to achieve personal socio-economic freedom through employment and have the same rights to employment as all members of their community.
· that transition to new employment be enabled by self-directed supports and that people with a disability have the right to control and direct funding for supports which enable medium and long-term stability in employment.
· that employers be encouraged and supported to establish environments which enable easier employment of people with disability.
· that evidence-based theories on disability employment be operationalised through practical research.
· that people with a disability are the best resourced to inform transitions to practical disability employment outcomes and that personal outcome measures determine the success or failure of disability employment programs.
How We Do This
We don't operate through extensive infrastructure, we work in your setting, in your community. We'll meet you at your office, café or whatever setting that will encourage conversation so that we can listen to you.
You're the expert on your life, your organisation, your community. It's our role to bring our knowledge and expertise to assist you to shine a light on what you know and don't know, to bring the evidence base and work out how to apply it in your setting, your community to create individual solutions that meet your needs.